You get what you pay for. It's not low price but quality that able to win the favor of customers and keep regular customers then to expand new customers in today's fierce competition. Let's take iPhone 6/6s Screen as an example to see how Yodoit Screen is truly balanced between quality and price.
TEST REPORT BY REWA LAB
Model : iPhone 6 / 6s
General Market Screen
Features smooth edges
Features rough edges
Fits perfectly well
Gets a very tiny gap
Features obvious dust, light spot and poor uniformity of backlight
360° fully visible
Not 360° fully visible
Good color saturation
Cooler in color temperature
COSMETIC COMPARISON IPHONE 6 / 6S
● Bezel The bezel of General Market Screen has not been carefully processed. It features rough edges. While Yodoit Screen features smooth edges.
● Hydrophobic Effect Yodoit Screen has relatively high hydrophobicity than General Market Screen.
STRUCTURE COMPARISON IPHONE 6 / 6S
● Thickness & Installation General Market Screen features low color saturation while Yodoit Screen performs normally.
DISPLAY COMPARISON IPHONE 6 / 6S
● Color Saturation General Market Screen features low color saturation while Yodoit Screen performs normally.
● Pure Color Screen Performance General Market Screen features obvious dust, light spot and poor uniformity of backlight. While Yodoit Screen performs normally.
● Polarizer Test General Market Screen is black when held at some angles while Yodoit Screen performs perfectly at all angles, which called 360° fully visible.
● Brightness Test Yodoit Screen is much brighter than General Market Screen.
● Color Temperature General Market Screen is cooler in color temperature while Yodoit Screen is in normal range.